Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday-itis

We all know it, I know I suffer from it. It usually comes around Sunday evening when you're starting to think about school, and isn't normally gone until Monday night. Normally I cure my Monday-itis by coming home on a Monday night and watching one of my fave shows, Desperate Housewives. However, we had people for dinner tonight, so I had to tape it. But today it was cured by Les Mis rehearsal (WHOOP WHOOP!) and yummy pre-almost-birthday dinner with the fandamily and a nice slice of that delicious caramel cake...

Les Mis rehearsal was great fun, I'm an "inn guest" and more to come as far as I know. French, as always, very entertaining. Photocopier. Good fun. "That's not appropriate" cards. Great fun. Classics was also great - we watched this random as version of Homer's Odyssey - funniest Cyclops ever.

I'm really excited for tomorrow. So excited I'm going to have trouble sleeping. This time tomorrow, when I write my blog, I'll be SIXTEEN!!! It's gonna be a great day - scrummy breakfast with the family, school - friends, so there is a positive thing about going to school on my birthdat -, rock climbing with A & C4, then some yummy dessert.

I'm soooo tired now, so I'm gonna watch a Catherine Tate episode to calm myself down - yeah right - and get some sleep.

Good luck with the Monday-itis. Bring on Tuesday!
x's and o's
Lula Laili Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment