Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today is gone, today was fun.

Despite the obvious dislike for certain aspects of school in my previous post, day 1 of term 2 was not that bad. Surprised? Me too. Sure I would have preferred sleeping in and hanging out with friends minus the school part, but I had a good first day! Joking around with C before school, multiple sessions of laughing throughout the day, entertaining classics class, as always with the table group, choir at lunch and of course, Les Miserables first rehearsal after school! Ultimately, it was really fun and I'm so psyched for the rest of term and the many rehearsals to come. Being in the chorus of Les Mis means I may very well get to play, yep, you guessed it: a prostitue! Boo ya! Just what I've always dreamed of. When I first told my mum, she said and I quote: You'll be a great prostitute. Now, I'm not quite sure what to think of that.

You may have noticed I've started using the first letter of peoples names. This is purely because while there are many people in my life who will feature in these stories, I'm pretty sure they would like their privacy. I did not intend to copy the notorious "gossip girl" series, I am just crap at coming up with code names. My friend C and I were trying to come up with a code name for this guy so that we could talk about him freely. We came up with Bobby. Yes, we are very original...The conversation then went on to list all the random names we could come up with: Midge, Mavis, Betty, Doreen, Gertrude... Anyway, the point is, I am awful at coming up with codenames, so rather than talking about my friends by calling them Midge and Gertrude, I will simply shorten their names.

As cruel as it may seem, I have been given homework on the first day back. Plus, I have some choresy-stuff to do to.
Until later
x's and o's
Lula laili lo

4 comments:

  1. It made me smile when you mentioned Classics XD I feel very special and honored.
    I definitely agree with your mother :P
    I wont take it personally that you insulted the breath taking Gossip Girl which takes me on a emotional roller coaster ride every Sunday, which i'm always so so looking forward to...
    My Kool Cat friends ALWAYS make code names for guys they crush on so we can talk freely about them XD It is so fun, i get what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classics rocks. Excuse me? What are you insinuating tehehe? And no I did not mean to insult GG! I love Gossip Girl, although I've missed all of this season on TV but am catching up online. I'm an addict. First step to recovery is admitting it. It really is fun ae? Probs more fun when you can come up with something other than Bobby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah zab. "emotional rollercoster each week"? wut :).
    Hi Tallulah btw. this is Abby sp (in your form class) i saw on fb u and chloe talking bout your blog and so i checked it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Abby, and yes, I know who u r! Keep readin!

    ReplyDelete