Saturday, April 24, 2010

So long, farewell..

Weekend comes, weekend goes. It's the sad, unfortunate circle of life. Just like death. As facebook states clearly, friends are like potatoes. You eat em, they die. It's that simple. So, the weekend for me was good. Friday: Climbing with my buds. Was great fun. It was also Talk like Shakespeare day. But, alas I forgot, so I was unable to show off my fancy shakespearean skills. I'll just have to save that for another time. I'm thinking big: Talk like Shakespeare weekend! How fun would that be!? Rent Romeo & Juliet (CLASSIC!), and speak all funny and shakespearean for an entire weekend. What did they eat in those times? Haggus? Probably. We'll pass on that. Not that anyone I know would have a recipe for haggus. What's in it? Don't wanna know...
Anyway, Saturday: Hung with C and a bunch of kittens at the SPCA. SOOOO CUTE! I want a kitten sooo badly, but my parents are evil and won't let us get another animal. Very unreasonable. It's not like we have a zoo or anything. Just a cat, a dog, a bird, a tuatara, a platypus, seven ducks, a goat, a pig, a bunch of goldfish, a llama...Just joking. Cat and bird, and we're dog sitting a dog..that was stating the obvious. But, the kittens were cute so when I leave home I'm gunna get one. Maybe 2. Possibly 3. But I'm not gunna be a crazy cat lady. 3 is pushing it though...Also discovered that C hasn't seen Rocky Horror Picture Show! HORROR! That's been added to the lengthy movie night list..
Sunday: Choir practice. Fun, yummy cupcakes - Thanks Miss H! Then I got to drive home (i also drove there but anyway), and then I drove back to town to go la supermarche, then I came home, made a really tasty smelling cake, did the dishes and am currently procrastinating.

This week will be busy and hopefully fun. It's my b'day on Tuesday so I'm psyched for that. But I've got a test tomorrow at lunch, Les Mis practice after school (YIPEE!), English speech on Tuesday, Climbing on Tuesday...

I'm planning to have a movie night with some friends in a while, so I've been coming up with a list of classics to watch. Romeo & Juliet, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Some Like It Hot, Funny Face, The Breafast Club, Pretty In Pink, Fight Club, Some Kind Of Wonderful, Carrie, Grease... Any ideas would be appreciated.

I'm currently in mourning. As many of my friends are. I'm suffering from seperation anxiety from the become a fan button on Facebook. I never thought it'd be taken away from us. I suppose I am a become-a-fan-a-holic, I just kept on becoming a fan. And then one day, *poof* and it's all over. Now you can only "like" something, which is just not as fulfilling. I dream of a day when we can become a fan again, when we are not forced to only "like" things. I believe "liking" a page does not truly express our feelings for said page. I mean, I like vanilla ice cream - actually that's a total lie I really despise vanilla ice cream - okay I like dairy milk chocolate, but I don't feel the same way about it as I do about caramello chocolate. I really don't think like tells the world - or my facebook friends - just how much I adore caramello chocolate.

All this talk for chocolate is making me huuungry. And, there's an amazing smelling cake downstairs which I can't eat =( who made said cake, might you ask? Twas I. Caramel Cake. Smells divine, let's hope it tastes the same. I'll let you know tomorrow when I eat some!

Happy Sunday Evening
x's and o's
Lula Laili Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment