Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend is bliss.

Welcome to the weekend, where days are better, friends are more frequent and sleeping sessions are longer. My weekend began with a bit of a downer: I couldn't use the video camera after school to do my Media Studies film because of a bit of a mix up in the library. Which means that my filming schedule is slightly delayed. =(
But, then I went to rock climbing, where I was able to hang with my AWESOME mates. I wanna give a shout out to A1, A2, C4, G and JB, for giving me a good cheer up. I've been kind of down this week, but a good few ours with my mates really cheered me up. I'm so lucky to have such amazingly supportive friends.

This weekend brings: going to the SPCA adoption day with C to give some kittens some love =D. Planning for my party, homework, Choir rehearsal and babysitting. Busy busy bee. But, I absolutely love animals - anything fluffy and loveable, or even not so fluffy, but just most animals aside from the triple S: sharks, snakes & spiders (i'm sorry but I just can't handle them) - so the SPCA thing is gonna be great. I've been wanting another kitten for ages but the rents refuse. =( So at least if I can't get one, I can go cuddle some =).

Getting sleepy and have a big weekend ahead
HUGE SHOUT OUT TO A AND A - great climbing cheering up buddies.
HUGE SHOUT OUT TO ALL/ANY READERS - thanks for taking the time to read.
Till next time
x's and o's
Lula laili lo

No comments:

Post a Comment