Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Smile because it happened

Another birthday has come and gone. Yes, that's right, I'm sixteen now! It was a great day, mostly because I got to see most of my friends at school and climbing, I just didn't get to see A2 =(. The day started off with a yummy breakfast (croissants) and a few pressies. Then, school, which was rather enjoyable. I got two "Happy Birthday" songs at school, and one from my climbing buddies. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes!

Onomatopoeia had another band practice, as we have our first gig next Thursday, opening for The Tangle! So excited, but nervous too... Band practice was fairly productive and we ate cake!
French as usual was entertaining, as was Classics. In Classics at the moment, we're reading Homer's The Odyssey, which means we read it aloud in class. Yesterday I volunteered to read the part of Nausicaa who actually does not shut up. One paragraph after another, every time I thought I was finished there was more to come!

I went into town after school to transfer my number onto my new cellphone. That part was easy - didn't take more than five minutes - however transferring my contacts took half an hour. It was pouring rain and so I ran over the road, caught a bus to the station and then got the train. And who was on the train but good old J! He got more soaked than me when we walked to climbing as he REFUSED to use my umbrella. A made me a cake!!! (thanks A love you!) and I managed to climb, eat cake and do some filming for my Short Film!

Very productive birthday? I think so!
I went home with the fam, had pizza for dinner and watched The Catherine Tate Show!!! Sooooo funny. If you've never seen it, check it out!

I had an AWESOME day, thanks to all my mates and family for making it a special one!

Gotta go to school now *sigh*

x's and o's
Lula Laili Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment